Airline tulpar air. Official site.
The Russian air carrier Tulpar Air is one of the smaller airlines performing business air travel, in particular, charter and VIP flights. The company itself appeared 1994 year and today is developing very intensively.
The company was the first in the country to start operating the ultra-class Challenger 300 aircraft, the company's foreign aircraft went through all the stages of registration of civil aviation of the Russian Federation.
Aeronautical base of the company is located at the airport in the city of Kazan. Held in the hangar aircraft maintenance "Challenger 300».
The company for many years is the official carrier hockey team "Amur", in the framework of the CHL.
In 2010 year "Tulpar Air", together with several other airlines got a list of companies that are often delayed flights.
The company is often confused with the airline "Tulpar", whose activities were suspended in the 2013 year by the Federal Air Transport Agency.
Accidents and incidents
• At the end of May 2008, due to engine problems, the Yak-42 aircraft was not able to fly out of Vnukovo.
• In January 2011, an aircraft of the Tulpar Air company made an emergency landing in Norilsk due to the “Engine Failure” alarm. None of the 111 passengers were hurt.
• The flight Abakan-Norilsk in May 2011 of the year ended with a safe landing in severe weather conditions, below the permissible minimum. In the same month, the Yak-42, owned by the company, made an emergency landing at the Sochi airport as a result of the failure of the first engine.
• In the early summer of 2011, after landing at Vnukovo Airport, all the tires of the left landing gear of the Yak-42 aircraft failed. There were no casualties.
• In the morning of February 26, 2013 of the year in Kazan, the Volga-Dnepr An cargo plane after landing damaged a Yak-42 aircraft stored at the airport.
The planes were damaged, but the crew was injured.
The routing network of airline "Tulpar Air" affects the regions of the Russian Federation such as the Krasnoyarsk, Khabarovsk, Perm, Abakan, etc. The total number of airline routes exceeds 10 destinations, with flights occur at least once a week.
For air transport, the airline operates the aircraft of various models. In particular, these include:
- 4 aircraft Yak-40;
- 8 aircraft Yak-42;
- 2 aircraft Bombardier Challenger 300;
- 1 plane Cessna 525;
- 1 plane Bombardier BD700.
In addition, the airline «Tulpar Air» and helicopters also operates domestic and foreign production.
Given that the company is working quickly and efficiently, airline "Tulpar Air" became repeatedly nominated for the "Wings of Russia".
The country of the airline is Russia;
It is engaged in charter flights for the airline program UTair in Russia.
Year of occurrence: 2004;
ICAO airline code: TUL;
Domestic airline code: YOU;
Airline tulpar air. Official site: www.tulpar.ru
The mailing address of the airline: Victory Avenue, 15 / 3, PO Box 147, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia, 420138;
City Airline Phone: + 78432296434;
Airlines Fax: + 78432294434;
E-mail Airlines: email@example.com;
Base airport airport Kazan.
View other Russian airlines can here.