Kuznetsov Design Bureau
other
Kuznetsov Design Bureau

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

The Samara Scientific and Technical Complex named after Kuznetsov Nikolay (SNTK named after Kuznetsov N. D.) is a previously existing aviation engine-building enterprise located in Samara. Joined to OAO Kuznetsov since June 2011. Earlier names are Plant No. 276, Kuibyshev Engine Plant, State Union Experimental Plant No. 2, Kuybyshev Research and Production Association Trud.

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

The developer of NK engines (previously known under the brand name TV) for both civil and military aviation, engines for power plants and gas pumping installations based on aircraft engines, as well as rocket engines. The largest enterprise in the Commonwealth of Independent States to create and develop aircraft engines.

SNTK them. N. D. Kuznetsova was formed in 1946 year as a design bureau in accordance with the order of 228 Minister of Aviation Industry No. 19.04.1946 under the name State Union Experimental Plant No. 2. From the 1950-ies, the experimental design bureau has designed engines that were later manufactured at the plant. Frunze.

In 1946, at the SM Kirov Plant named 145, in the village of Administrative, near the city of Kuibyshev (now Samara), the State Union Experimental Plant No. 2 of the Ministry of Aviation Industry of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics was established. His primary task was the development of aircraft turboprop and turbojet engines. N. Olekhnovich was appointed director of the plant.

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

15.04.1949 Nikolai Kuznetsov was transferred from Ufa and was appointed chief designer. In May 1949, the chief designer and plant manager was appointed Nikolai Kuznetsov.

2.07.1957 plant number 276 noted one of the highest awards - the Order of Lenin.

27.08.1953 second pilot plant was renamed pilot plant number 276. Since June 1967, Experimental Plant No. 276 was renamed Kuibyshev Motor Plant of the Ministry of Aviation Industry of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. In July, 1981, according to the order of the Ministry of Aviation Industry, the Kuybyshev Research and Production Association "Trud" was established. It included the Kuibyshev Engineering Design Bureau, the Kuibyshev Engine Plant, and the Kazan Engineering Design Bureau. Headed the association Kuznetsov N. D.

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

On January 25 1991, the company was named SGNPP "Trud" (Samara State Research and Production Enterprise "Work").

Head SGNPP "Trud" in June 1993 was appointed Eugene A. Gritsenko.

In June, 1994, the company again became known as the JSC SNTK ND Engines (Samara Scientific and Technical Complex NK Engines JSC). JSC SNTK “NK Engines” in January 1996 was renamed JSC SNTK im. N. D. Kuznetsova "(JSC" Samara Scientific and Technical Complex named after N. D. Kuznetsov ").

27.06.2011 OJSC "Samara Engineering Design Bureau", OJSC "SNTK them. N. D. Kuznetsova, as well as OAO NPO Volga AviTI, joined OAO Kuznetsov, which until the year 2010 was called Motorostroitel, OJSC.

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

In 2007, the largest shareholders of the company were the Russian Federal Property Fund (60 percent), a businessman from Samara Alexey Leushkin (16 percent) and IK Gazinvest (7,6 percent), other shares were owned by individuals and legal entities. At the beginning of 2008, the sale of Alexey Leushkin’s shares (21,6 percent) to the state, or more precisely to Oboronprom, was completed. The transaction amount is approximately 4 million dollars.

In September, 2007, Sergey Tresvyatsky, at the same time, the general and executive director was dismissed, Dmitry Fedorchenko was appointed the acting head of the company as acting head

The production volume in 2006 year reached an astronomical record in 969 million rubles.

In general, the company is actively developing due to the investments and the program of state support for plans to not only all-Russian, but also world-class quality.

Kuznetsov Design Bureau

View other aircraft factories

.
upstairs