Aviasales Flight Finder

The Avia.pro flight search engine in conjunction with Aviasales will help those who wish to find and buy air tickets at the best prices for any destinations.

 Online registration for the flights of all airlines  

  We compare airfare among online 44 729 agencies and airlines who have received the official accreditation IATAN. All that is required of you - to determine the most appropriate option. To learn about the availability of tickets, enter your dates and click "Find Tickets". flight search service will review the availability and prices of tickets among the reliable agencies.

  Pay for booking tickets on our website by credit card or by any other convenient means.

  We never take a commission and only show the final price. Our income comes from advertising placed agencies and airlines.

  After purchasing an e-ticket will arrive to you within 15 minutes. This is an official document confirming the fact of conclusion of air service agreement. His need to print and present at the airport, you check in. 

Air / railway tickets


Online sale of air and railway tickets


According to analyst firm, 7% w / tickets and 12% tickets sold via the Internet. In this case, 80% online sales come from the site of the carrier and the remaining 20% - to individual agencies.


Immediately it should be noted that the online sales market of air / railway tickets - it is the biggest area of ​​electronic commerce. A few years ago, its turnover was approximately 20% of the total retail e-commerce. It is several times higher than the level of sales in other segments.


air train tickets


It's no secret that most of the sales of air / railway tickets online account for St. Petersburg and Moscow (52%), the rest 48% - to other cities of the Russian Federation. According to statistics, transport tickets online buy more 3 million every six months, which is about 20% of all Internet users.


According to analysts, in the near future, the growth of online sales of air / railway tickets will be significantly higher than in other areas of e-commerce. First of all it concerns the increase in sales for the train tickets through the world wide web.

As you know, today rail tickets selling for 45 days before sending a trip. When ticket sales opened, many go to the station for a long time idling in queues. However, modern people prefer not to use this method, because in the Internet you can buy air / railway tickets cheap, and get more information about the trip: the route (with parking time at specific stations), the annual traffic, etc.

Of course, when choosing a ticket on the train or plane plays an important role, the cost and availability. But this information you can easily find on the Internet, spending only a few minutes.

saving of time

Order air / railway tickets through the Internet will allow you, without leaving the house to find out quickly about flights and about their availability. You do not have to go for their purchase to the station or to the airport for a long time to stand in line.

Online Returns

It turns out, and return an electronic ticket can be very fast. No trips to the train / railway station or to the airport, no letters and phone calls. Now the following principles: quickly bought - quickly passed if necessary.

Electronic registration

Today, most of the routes available for electronic registration, which resulted in the planting of enough to you to present only a passport. No trips to the airport or train station for a paper ticket! Not so long ago people could only dream about it. Now, without leaving your home computer or workstation, you can see the air, w / tickets, their price and availability.

Quick purchase

To Purchase ticket at us, simply by selecting the desired direction. Then you will be forwarded to the website of our partner, who will be engaged in issuing you a ticket. Convenient payment methods and only a few minutes of wasted time - is not that what you want?

Offers from the leading airlines

Our site in real-time has information on ticket prices and availability, and you can see the flight schedule to incorporate any changes.


On our site you can find information on the availability and cost of tickets, the Russian Federation and of the airports of the world, aircraft and airlines, as well as other useful information.