FSUE "Strela"
other
FSUE "Strela"

FSUE "Strela"

 

 

History of the plant

 

On the area of ​​the airfield of the Leningrad Military District in 1925, RAM-3 (aircraft repair workshop) was created for the repair of engines and aircraft, etc. year PAM-3 is being transformed into aircraft repair plant No. 47. The date 01.06.1928/47/XNUMX has since become the anniversary of the creation of plant number XNUMX - which later became the Orenburg Machine-Building Plant.

Close cooperation with the design bureau of the chief designer A.S. Yakovlev. is getting better in the 30s. Its developments, such as AIR-6, UT-2, UT-1, became the main products of the plant over the next few years. A.S. Yakovlev repeatedly visited the plant and in various ways helped to establish it as a serial plant. In the fall of 1937, V.P. Chkalov visited the plant after a historic flight across the North Pole to the United States of America.

FSUE "Strela"

 

By 1937, the mass production of UT-1 training aircraft was fully mastered, and in 1938-1939 more than five hundred UT-2 training aircraft were produced. Due to the not very favorable development of hostilities in the first stages of the war, at the end of July 1941, the evacuation of plant No. 47 began in the rear area. 31.07.1941/25.10.1941/XNUMX left the first echelon, filled with equipment from Leningrad to Chkalov (now Orenburg), and on XNUMX/XNUMX/XNUMX the fourth machine shop began to produce the first products for the front.

FSUE "Strela"

 

During the Second World War, Plant No. 47 produced the following aircraft: UT-2M, UT-2, and the SHCHE-2 transport and landing aircraft designed by A.Ya. Shcherbakov. and the YAK-6 staff aircraft designed by A.S. Yakovlev. and. A total of 1595 aircraft were delivered for the purposes of the front

The plant in 1954-1958 massively produced MI-1 helicopters. A total of 597 were produced. AN-2, AN-1 (sport gliders of the Antonov O.K. design bureau), TSE-25 (landing gliders of P.V. Tsibin), Yak-14 (aircraft of the A.S. Yakovleva), PO-2 (aircraft in passenger and ambulance versions of the design bureau of NN Polikarpov) have been produced since 1947. The production and development of the IL-10M (attack bombers SV Ilyushin Design Bureau ).

Successfully mastered and ensured the serial production of an unmanned projectile - an aircraft designed by the design bureau A.Ya. Bereznyak. in 1957-1958.

15.10.1961 plant №47 renamed the Orenburg Machine Works.

FSUE "Strela"

 

Plant for 1950-80 years fulfilled orders for missiles 8K11, single-stage ballistic missile 8K63 medium-range ballistic missiles of intercontinental 15A20, 8K84, sea-based anti-ship missiles, and so on. Military missile system, including missile 8K63 in 1959 year was adopted. Military unit in charge of these complexes were found to be formed Strategic Rocket Forces.

8K84 was decommissioned in 1974. Even closer to perfection, with increased combat capabilities and tactical and technical characteristics, the missiles of new generations have replaced it. These include 8K84M, 15A20, 8K84UTTKh, 15A20U, instrument-assembly units for 15A30 and so on.

FSUE "Strela"

 

For the navy, the sea-based plant produced anti-ship missiles "Vulkan", "Basalt", "Yakhont", "Granit". The Granit missiles have become a powerful weapon of the Russian Navy. Today they are supplied to "Peter the Great" (nuclear cruiser), "Admiral Kuznetsov" (aircraft carrier) and other submarines and surface ships.

FSUE "Strela"

 

For the successful fulfillment of government tasks, the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor in 1961. Many technically complex modern products were mastered in 1965-1972. Over the orders of the chief designer G.N. Babakin work was under way on the production of blocks of automatic stations intended for the exploration of Mars, the Moon and Venus. 

FSUE "Strela"

 

All the factories of aviation can be found here

 

.
upstairs